» Latest Articles «
- Nanostructured Ultra-high Capacity Energy Storage 11.1.2017
Ultra-high capacity storage elements are able to load and deliver a great deal of energy in a very short time. Many industrial applications as well as hybrid vehicles can benefit from this capability. (more…)
» Latest News «
- China Energy Storage Alliance publishes Storage Market Analysis Q3 2016 17.1.2017
The most current market analysis for Q3 shows a significant increase in China’s energy storage operations as compared to 2015.
- Abu Dhabi and IRENA Announce New Funding Phase for Renewable Energy Projects in Developing Countries 16.1.2017
In 2013, the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) joined forces to help financing renewable energy development (more…)
- AES and Mitsubishi Cooperate with Tata Power-DDL for India’s First Grid-Scale Energy Storage Array 13.1.2017
On January 12, AES Corporation’s subsidiary AES India announced a joint partnership agreement with the Mitsubishi Corporation to develop a 10 MW grid-scale energy storage array (more…)
- Enel Announces Acquisition of Demand Energy 12.1.2017
Enel Group’s American subsidiary of the renewable energy division, Enel Green Power North America (EGPNA), announced the acquisition of the US energy storage software and project developer Demand Energy. (more…)
- Innovative Renewable Peaker Plant Planned for the Island of Kauaʻi 11.1.2017
AES Corporation’s subsidiary AES Distributed Energy, Inc. (AES DE) and Kauaʻi Island Utility Cooperative (KIUC) announced their cooperation to build a hybrid solar and energy storage system (more…)
The current issue sheds light on the African energy storage market. In this connection, the special features of vanadium are depicted.
Uncertainty on renewable energy policy in South Africa. Experts require more commitment and a clear policy.
Vanadium to alleviate Africa’s energy challenges. Using its mineral wealth to response to the world’s highest need for off-grid solutions.
The last mile – end-of-line test for batteries. Quality assurance in battery production lines.
Largest flow-battery island grid in Uganda. A win-win success story for energy storage producers and the country itself.